24 Mar Webinar: Meet your Quality Inspection Needs with GOM Inspect Suite
After running a couple of successful webinars in 2020, we conducted our first Webinar of 2021 on March 18 at 15:00 AEDT. The Webinar was titled ‘Meet your Quality Inspection Needs with GOM Inspect Suite’ and provided first-hand experience of the industry leading 3D Inspection Software by GOM, which is absolutely free to use. Through the webinar, users learnt about the newest software updates and ensured that they didn’t miss out on any feature.
GOM Inspect has established itself as an industry standard inspection software. Inputting data from structured light or laser scanners, CT Scanners, and other measuring systems, the powerful software can perform mesh processing, CAD Comparison, GD&T Analysis and Trend Analysis quickly and accurately. Each year, its functions are updated to continuously offer users more ways to optimise their industry’s most critical processes.
Our Metrology and Engineering experts covered the basics of 3D Data Inspection and delve into advanced inspection requirements. By watching this webinar, you will learn about the newest software updates and ensure you’re not missing out on any features that can take your digital engineering strategies to the next level.
Watch this webinar to learn:
– How to create and understand Multiple Alignments.
– How to perform GD&T analysis quickly and accurately.
– How to create comprehensive inspection reports of parts and assemblies.
– How to use free GOM Inspect Suite for day to day inspections.
– CAD Comparison and 2D drawing Inspections.
– Inspection of Casted, Machined, Plastic parts and Tools